Covenant Christian Academy is seeking a qualified, part-time staff person/teacher for its Grammar School After-Care Program. Supervised care for students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 6 is provided Monday through Friday from 3:00 – 5:30 pm. Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- A mature Christian faith and the ability to nurture this faith in children.
- Experience working with children in an educational setting with a welcome measure of structure while maintaining a spirit of grace and community.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The readiness to collaborate with colleagues, specialists, parents, and the larger school community.
- Must be willing to sign CCA’s Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Must maintain the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model and mentor both in and out of school, to students, parents, fellow faculty members and employees in judgment, dignity, respect, and Christian living.
Contract runs: September 2022 through June 2023; employment is on a 10 month cycle.
Contact Person: Andrea Bergstrom, Grammar School Principal [email protected]
How To Apply
Please inquire by submitting a cover letter and resume to:
Andrea Bergstrom, Grammar School Principal: [email protected]
Covenant Christian Academy, 83 Pine Street, Peabody, MA 01960
An application may be forwarded to you after we review your resume. Some applicants will enter the interview process after the application review.