Covenant Christian Academy is seeking a qualified, part-time staff person/teacher for its Grammar School After-Care Program. Supervised care for students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 6 is provided Monday through Friday from 3:00 – 5:30 pm. Candidates may apply for any combination of these days. Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- A mature Christian faith and the ability to nurture this faith in children.
- Experience working with children in an educational setting with a welcome measure of structure while maintaining a spirit of grace and community.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The readiness to collaborate with colleagues, specialists, parents, and the larger school community.
- Must be willing to sign CCA’s Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Must maintain the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model and mentor both in and out of school, to students, parents, fellow faculty members and employees in judgment, dignity, respect, and Christian living.
Contract runs: September 2023 through June 2024
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply here.