This position involves networking to develop children’s Bible Clubs; aiding local InFaith Sunday Schools and churches in Bible Clubs, VBS, pulpit supply, and leadership development; and directing summer camps and weekend retreats.
Winsome Bible Camp is located in Chariton, Iowa. Chariton is mainly comprised of small towns and is a rural area with lots of farms. There are some larger towns/cities surrounding Chariton where plenty of work can be done as well.
- While this position requires raising support, some financial assistance may be available.
- Begin the application at infaith.org/iq
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Teach, network, organize and direct camp and other events.
- Develop leadership and new events to share the gospel.
- Travel to different towns.
- Regular camp duties.
- Raise support, meet donors and churches.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness.
- A love for camping ministry, rural ministry, and youth ministry.
- Connects well with people of various ages and ethic backgrounds.
- Ability to raise support.
Education & Experience
Previous experience in children’s ministry. Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.