Position of Assistant Pastor, English Ministry
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church (“WCCAC”) cordially invites applications for the position of Assistant Pastor, English Ministry. The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Obtained a Master’s degree from an accredited evangelical seminary;
- With pastoral experience in North America;
- Possess strong communication skills, and gifts of preaching and teaching;
- Has a burden for young adults; and
- Appreciate the cultural diversity of our congregations.
WCCAC has an average worship attendance of 1,000 people, including an English congregation of 210 people. Our pastoral team consists of one Senior Pastor, two Associate Pastors (one is the English Lead Pastor), and five Assistant Pastors. The Church emphasizes discipleship, local and overseas mission, and caring.
Applications with resume, testimonies of conversion and calling to full time ministry should be mailed to:
The Chair, Pastoral Search Committee
Westside Calgary Chinese Alliance Church
6600 Country Hills Blvd., N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T3G 4H4
Phone: (403) 239-2990
Fax: (403) 239-2749
Email: [email protected]
How To Apply
See description above and visit website for more details – http://www.wccac.net/x/about/hiring/