The Assistant Pastor for Next Generations will provide spiritual, theological, administrative and pastoral leadership for the next generations (infancy through young adults) of Covenant Community Church while also serving more broadly as a pastor to our congregation and community. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Foster Christian formation and discipleship of all age groups of the next generation.
- Plan, oversee and lead programs and events for the next generations in our church and community, building teams to serve them well.
- Provide pastoral care to the next generation and their parents.
- Champion the next generation across the church.
- Preach, administer sacraments and perform other pastoral duties.
Must be ordained (or able to be ordained) in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Students in their last year of seminary are also encouraged to apply. For more details about our church and this opportunity, including a full job description, salary range and benefits, please see the documents at https://www.cccvv.org/assistant-pastor-search.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Nancy Duff at [email protected]. If you are already a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, please also submit your Personal Information Form (PIF). If you have questions, feel free to email Nancy.