Assistant Pastor of Worship and Connection
Trinity Baptist Church is located in Nashua, NH and has a rich heritage of regional church-planting, missions, and family-minded community. Nashua, NH is located on southern end of the state, along the Massachusetts border, and has an hour-radius that includes Boston, mountains, lakes, and ocean destinations. New England is also an exciting context for ministry, as there is a growing, intentional eagerness for more gospel-centered churches. Recently, the Barna Group ranked the Boston-Manchester (NH) corridor as the 5th most post-Christian city-region in the United States. Trinity Baptist Church will celebrate 75 years of ministry in 2025, with the prayerful hope of launching another 75 years of gospel-ministry.
The vision for Trinity Baptist Church is to lead people to treasure Christ, through all of life. Our aim is to treasure Christ through worship, in community, and on mission. We are looking for a co-laborer in living out that vision and helping us with those aims. We are seeking a like-minded pastor who has a shepherd’s heart and meets the following description necessary for the position.
The core functions of this Assistant Pastor position will be to provide shepherding leadership over the Worship Team and the connection process at Trinity. The core functions of this position will be done in cooperation with and under the supervision of the Senior Pastor, and include:
- Shepherd and equip the Worship Team in light of our vision to lead people to treasure Christ through all of life
- Provide primary leadership, vocally and musically, during corporate worship gatherings
- Develop recruiting, rehearsal, and other oversight responsibilities and processes for the Worship Team,
which includes music team, audio/video team, and streaming team.
- Develop and utilize Planning Center for the administration of the Worship Team
- Meet regularly with Senior Pastor for building out service orders, new song selections, and other
ongoing Worship Team needs
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor to further develop and enhance the process for connecting new
people within Trinity, including materials, designs, marketing, etc.
- Provide direction for aesthetics for Lobby and Main Auditorium
- Develop, train, and recruit for the Welcome Team
- Work closely with the Administrative Assistant to coordinate Work Flows in Planning Center
- Coordinate and lead Newcomer’s Luncheons
- Pastoral duties including preaching (3-4/year), as well as opportunities to lead Communion/Baptisms
How To Apply
Salary will be discussed upon interests in the position and experience.
Send interest and resume to Pastor Shawn Carpenter at [email protected]