- To provide overall vision and direction of the high school and college ministries in accordance with the vision and direction of the English Ministries and LCC.
- To provide pastoral leadership and nurturing to the high school and college ministries throughout the year.
- To identify, develop, train, and support student leaders and leadership teams in the respective groups.
- To disciple students to be disciples and disciple makers of Jesus Christ.
- To evangelize and outreach college students in the nearby campuses.
- To lead, collaborate and develop volunteer counselors of high school and college groups.
- To plan and conduct meetings with students’ parents to keep open communication.
- To lead and coordinate mission trips in accordance with the LCC mission committee and annual youth retreat.
- To preach in Sunday services as needed.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing relationship with Him.
- Have a strong calling to minister to students.
- Master of Divinity degree or equivalent, pastoral experience is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, conversational in Chinese is a plus.
- Kingdom & mission minded.
- Pastoral/shepherd’s heart.
- Be aligned with the Church’s Statement of Faith, constitution, core values, and rules of the church.
- Experience in ministering North America metropolitan setting is a plus.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example, equip, and disciple students.
- Teachable and open to feedback and accountability.
- Understands the needs and demonstrates genuine love and solid rapport with young people.
- Understands American Chinese context well and can contextualize the Gospel accordingly.
- Possess a passion for evangelism and outreach for students.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified pastors are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to:
LCC Personnel Committee
Email: [email protected]