Principal Function: The pastor is a member of the pastoral team who leads, trains, and shepherds the congregants as well as evangelize to the unsaved.
- To assist the senior pastor to provide leadership for the LCC English Congregation in carrying out the vision and direction set by the board of LCC.
- To plan, coordinate and evaluate areas of English ministry together with other pastoral staff and church leaders, under the leadership of the senior pastor, in accordance with the vision and direction set by the board.
- To supervise and assist church leaders and committees in planning, coordinating, and implementing programs in relation to their area of responsibility.
- To administer ordinances (baptism and communion) of the church.
- To lead ministry area(s)/committee(s) as assigned by the board, e.g., worship, evangelism, nurture, fellowship, etc.
- To equip the English congregants for leadership development and spiritual growth.
- To provide pastoral care/visitation for the English congregation(s).
- To evangelize to the unsaved.
- To be part of the preaching team responsible for the preaching ministry of LCC.
- Have a strong calling to serve.
- Master of Divinity degree or equivalent, pastoral experience is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, conversational in Chinese is a plus.
- Kingdom & mission-minded.
- Pastoral/shepherd’s heart.
- Experience in ministering North America metropolitan setting is a plus.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified pastors are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected].