First United Presbyterian Church (Moline, IL) – Assistant Pastor
The Big Picture
First United Presbyterian Church (fupcmoline.org) is an Evangelical Presbyterian Church searching for an Assistant Pastor.
We have a strong reputation of being a Gospel-preaching, evangelical church with a high level of mobilization. Mission giving is very strong. We value Bible teaching and preaching. Strong appreciation and value for children and youth. Many individuals have a strong faith and a deep love of God’s word.
- Spiritual discipline- The desire to consistently pursue spiritual growth and a deeper relationship with the Lord, because Christ is the Lord of his life.
- Relational- Intent on investing in the lives of the people of our congregation and the surrounding community.
- Teaching – Able to teach the gospel and various aspects of our faith and apply it to life in clear and accessible ways.
- Team player – Able to plan, coordinate, and work alongside other church staff, to implement vision, execute weekly worship and events, while taking direction from the Senior Pastor.
- Youth/Young Adult – Able to relationally connect and disciple youth (6th grade through HS) and their parents as well as young adults (college and beyond).
$50,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Associate Pastor at United Presbyterian Church?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Associate Pastor at United Presbyterian Church?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to [email protected].