Our church in beautiful Western Wisconsin is looking for a full-time Associate Pastor for our youth, teens and adults.
This Associate Pastor will work collaboratively with the Senior Pastor, Director of
Education, Volunteer Coordinator, and other Gloria Dei staff to enhance the ministry and
promote future growth for the church.
The Associate Pastor shall:
- Hold education through a Master of Divinity or Theology from an accredited seminary (or is in the process of obtaining), and follow the doctrine as described on
the LCMC website.
- Coordinate, execute, and expand programs for spiritual growth and Ministry of
youth, to include Sunday and Wednesday education, outreach, and fellowship.
- Be responsible for developing and executing youth and adult programs, camps,
retreats, mission trips, and group outings.
- Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Exhibit excellent Bible-based preaching, teaching, and communication skills.
- Strive in word and action to be a worthy example in Christian living.
- Be organized, able to work with volunteers and congregation members, and willing to serve alongside other staff in any way necessary.
Please see attached for more detailed information.
How To Apply
Please send: Cover Letter/Resume/References to: Keith Laugen, Chair, Gloria Dei
Lutheran Church Call Committee, 310 West Elizabeth Street, Tomah, WI 54660 or email information to: [email protected].