- Assist with pastoral care.
- Teach and communicate on Sunday mornings as needed.
- Administrative oversight of weekend gathering and home groups.
- Coordinate local community impact & outreach efforts, as well as the care of our international ministry partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in pastoral care.
- 3-5 years of experience as a teaching pastor (expositional preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal form.
- Skilled in time management.
- Self-starter: Ability to identify problems and create solutions.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or retain legal residence.
About Olive Branch Christian Fellowship:
We are a community of people who love Jesus and each other and are determined to learn what it looks like to follow Jesus. We exist because of Jesus, to worship Jesus, and to become an expression and extension of Jesus. Our mission is to experience renewed life as Jesus renews our affections, giving us renewed purpose, fulfilled alongside renewed relationships. We have a very simple Ministry Philosophy – that is the byproduct of intentionally being a relational church. At the center of that Ministry Philosophy, you’ll find our Home Groups. We believe that we may learn in rows, but that we best grow in circles. Because of this, our desire is for everyone who considers themselves a part of our church to be connected in a Home Group. Because we believe that our Home Groups are where you can experience the great blessing and joy of being known & loved inside a church community. We think of ourselves as a multi-generational church of Home Groups, not merely a church with Home Groups.
History of Olive Branch Christian Fellowship:
This church was planted just over 12 years ago in a suburb of the city of San Diego called Poway. It was then re-planted in the fall of 2020 as it emerged out of the covid era with a new pastor & simplified ministry philosophy. We are a non-Denominational Jesus loving Bible Church, with a root system that reaches into the Calvary Chapel movement. As of the beginning of 2023, we are officially a part of the Calvary Global Network (CGN) family of churches. Our church currently gathers at a local school each Sunday morning, and re-gathers throughout the week in Home Groups throughout the community. Our church staff is currently a group of three individuals, with one of them headed out onto the mission field this summer, which is creating the open position listed here.
How To Apply
To apply go to: