We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Have a clear calling from the Lord Jesus to shepherd His people. Have a vision and passion for English ministry in an intercultural Christian church. Have a passion to help the youth build a closer personal relationship with the Lord.
- Earned a BS or above (MS preferred) degree from a Christian seminary. Pastoral experience is preferred, but not required.
- Agree to preach God’s Word consistent with our statement of faith.
- Possess personal characters as defined in the Bible (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 1 Peter 5:2-6, Titus 1:6-9).
- Live a sanctified life led by the Holy Spirit, have a good reputation in the church and community, and have a family life consistent with the biblical teaching.
- Speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Assist the Senior Pastor to preach God’s Word and shepherd God’s people.
- Minister and grow the English congregation.
- Specifically, serve in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Preaching during Sunday English services.
- Organizing and teaching English Sunday school for youth and adults.
- Organizing and directing the youth fellowship and activities.
- Organizing and participating in church short mission trips.
- Mentoring youth leader(s).
- Providing youth consultation.
- Reaching out to young adults like college students and college graduates to help cultivate their faith.
How To Apply
Please submit an application letter and the following to Andre Gao via email: [email protected].
- Summary of qualifications
- Statement of faith
- Two reference letters