The GraceWay Church Associate Pastor of Disciplemaking is responsible for oversight, administration, and evaluation of Adult Ministries at GraceWay Church.
- A born-again male disciple of Jesus who demonstrates a love and passion for serving him and who meets the qualifications of an elder (1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9).
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity (i.e., faithful, available, teachable), thinks theologically, and has a heart to shepherd God’s people.
- A sense of calling to vocational ministry, with gifts and abilities appropriate for this position, including strong organization, communication, teaching, and leadership skills.
- An energetic team player with a humble attitude and a high commitment to relationships and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated leadership with a proven ability to build a team by recruiting and developing volunteers, and communicating vision to others.
- Has a verifiable history in ministry experience within a local church setting.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this role (i.e. Christian Education, Bible, Pastoral Leadership, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Able to fully embrace the vision, values, and statement of faith of GraceWay Church, and will participate as an active member in good standing.
- Strategically oversee and develop Ministries for Discipleship and Evangelism among Adults, along with Care and Shepherding Ministries through the help of volunteer leadership.
- Recruit, equip, resource, and train volunteer leaders and teachers to carry out the mission of each ministry.
- Collaborate with Children’s and Student Ministry leadership on efforts to equip and train parents and provide ministry opportunities for families to serve together.
- Provide other administrative and pastoral support.
The Associate Pastor shall work under the supervision of the Lead Pastor, or a supervisor designated by the Lead Pastor.
Full time salaried position, 55,000-80,000.
How To Apply
Hello servants of the Lord, please go to this web address: https://gracewaysaukprairie.org/jobs/ and fill out the application electronically. Additional information about our church and the application process can be found there as well.
GraceWay Church Search Committee