Fellowship 30a Church
Associate Pastor/Team Teacher
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ and able to articulate their faith in Christ, in their lifestyle, privately, ministry and verbally.
- Committed to their immediate Family, exemplifying healthy Family values and lifestyle.
- Exemplifies spiritual maturity personally and in relationships with a lifestyle that reflects Christ in all areas of life.
- Preferred Masters in Theology or MDiv degree with a professed calling to full-time vocational ministry.
- In full agreement with Fellowship 30a Church’s Doctrinal statement of Beliefs.
- A highly relational leadership style with a strong desire to invest in the lives of others.
- Works well in Team ministry with other staff and volunteers.
- Build relationships with believers for discipleship and encouragement and with non-believers in order to share Christ for the purpose of salvation.
- Keenly aware of and involved with the spiritual needs of the Community of Believers.
- Build relationships with and recruits new leaders for ministry involvement, and works well with existing ministries.
- Proven ability to teach the Word of God both in Worship service and Bible Studies/Small Groups.
- One who has the Spiritual Gifting of both Teaching and Leadership.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the Bible and the application of the Word to lives.
- Partners with the Music Minister to coordinate and plan the Sunday Worship experience.
- Share the pulpit with the Senior Pastor as a designated “Team Teacher” and teach small group studies.
- Involvement in Missions both locally and international.
- Partners with the Senior Pastor in the Worship experience, baptisms, weddings, and special events.
Fellowship 30A Church
Fellowship 30A is a new interdenominational church founded in January 2021. We are located in Watercolor, which is one of a series of small communities in the Florida Panhandle, Santa Rosa Beach. There is a strong sense of community felt on 30A with plenty of small town charm.
Fellowship 30A seeks to be a center of Christ’s love where all are cherished, compassion guides our actions, where joy guides our worship and each person is encouraged to grow in faith. We love and serve the Lord God, teaching, discipling and encouraging people in and through Jesus Christ our Savior.
Fellowship 30a Church
We the Community of Faith at “Fellowship 30a Church” affirm of the following TRUTHS as the reason we worship the Lord God, proclaiming the Grace and Truth of Jesus Christ, introducing people everywhere to the Good News of Jesus Christ, encouraging one another grow in their faith. Matthew 28:19-20
The Rock on which we Stand
The Bible: The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, given by divine inspiration, are the Word of God, the final and supreme authority in all matters of faith and action. II Timothy 3:16.
God Almighty: God, our Heavenly Father, the living and true God, Creator of all things. exists eternally as the Trinity: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 22:37-40, John 3:16.
Humanity: God made man and woman in His image for relationships. Being estranged from God by sin, we, as fallen people, receive salvation through the grace of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:21-26.
Jesus Christ: The only Mediator between God and humanity is Jesus Christ, God’s eternal Son, fully human, fully God; He lived a sinless life becoming our salvation. Isaiah 61, Luke 4:18-19, John 14:6.
The Cross and Resurrection: Jesus took our place on the Cross, being crucified for our sins. He died a physical death, and by His death and Grace, forgave all who choose to follow Him, of our sins, and reconciling us to God. The Resurrection is the key to our salvation. Christ, rising physically from the dead and ascended into Heaven, opens the Way for a saving, restored relationship with God. II Corinthians 5:17-21.
The Holy Spirit: At salvation, we are given the Holy Spirit as a guarantee of our inheritance and accepted into God’s family as His children so that others may experience the Gospel of grace at work in our lives and glorify our Father in Heaven. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and teaches us the way of Jesus Christ, and how to serve our Savior. John 14:25-27, Ephesians 1:13-14.
The Church Mission: God, by His Word and Spirit, calls us as sinful people into the fellowship of Christ’s body. We are held together by His Spirit and given Spiritual Gifts and Fruit by which we serve our Risen Savior, sharing with others the ministry of reconciliation, to transform people in need by the power of relational Grace. Acts 2:42-47.
The Return of Jesus Christ: God’s restores all Creation in Christ’s return, establishing His glorious Kingdom. The redeemed shall live and reign with Him forever. Matthew 24:36-51, Revelation 21:1-4
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the Cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.” Hebrews 12:1-3.
How To Apply
Please email resume to [email protected].