Date Posted: March 31, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
First Baptist Church
Rosharon, TX, USA
Job Type: Bi-vocational,Solo Pastor
First Baptist Church, Rosharon, Texas
- Education- High School graduate, advanced college education in seminary theological divinity doctrine optional.
- Experience- Seeking individuals with experience in pastoral care and responsibilities of the Baptist faith. Preferable experience with smaller congregations is desired but not mandatory.
- Pastor Qualities and Strengths- First Baptist believes a pastor qualifies to shepherd God’s flock under the qualifications of 1 Timothy.
- His faith should be grounded in the deep truths of Gods redemptive plan for mankind as well as the necessity of the proclamation of the good news of Jesus Christ and Lord and Savior.
- A pastor should possess the interest and ability to know the character and virtues of the church body to the degree that he can offer encouragement and council for the purpose of individual spiritual growth and growth of the body collectively.
- Sunday Morning Service at 11am
- Sunday Night Service at 6pm
- Wednesday Bible Study at 6:30pm
How To Apply
Please look over the job description. Along with your resume please answer these four questions:
- Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor for First Baptist Church?
- Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor at First Baptist Church?
- In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of First Baptist Church and the Southern Baptist Convention.
- What is your bi-vocational plan?
Please send your resume and the answers to these questions and a sermon link to [email protected].