Missional Ministry and Downtown Campus Pastor
Overview of the Church
Crossway is a multi-site church with a desire to “Practice the Ways of Jesus Together.” The Downtown Campus is the local outreach hub for our church. Our Downtown Campus has a great reputation for service, generosity, and loving our neighbor in greater Nashua area. We as a church anchor all we do to spiritual practices and try to live, model and teach towards the practices that Jesus lived, modeled and taught.
Overview of the Role
The Downtown Campus pastor needs to be outreach oriented, love people, and be a team builder. There is a history of local impact through the Downtown Campus that we expect to not only see continue, but grow and deepen. The folks who call the Downtown Campus “home” are missional and are at that location to lead lives of impact. The Downtown Campus pastor will give leadership to all of our local and global outreach ministries across Crossway at large. This role has traditionally been on the teaching team as well.
- Visibly demonstrate a Christ-like character, and practice the ways of Jesus together with your fellow staff, leaders and all who call Crossway “home.”
- Be the voice of Crossway’s vision to the campus, while also being the campus representative to Crossway leadership.
- Oversee local and global outreach initiatives at Crossway.
- Oversee all campus specific teams and ensure they work towards excellence. These include, but are not limited to parking, greeting, hub, ushers, and prayer teams.
- Work with Crossway staff leadership and support Downtown Campus worship and Kidsway teams.
- Be passionate about creating environments where people make connections and find a strong sense of belonging.
- Recruit and work with the executive pastor of ministries to train small group leaders for the Downtown Campus.
- The role’s focus on local outreach cannot be overstated.
- The Downtown Campus pastor will passionately pursue missional impact in the local neighborhoods and community at large.
- The Downtown Campus pastor will continue to cultivate partnerships with local ministries and organizations like Southern New Hampshire Rescue Mission, Nashua PAL, Adult Learning Center, Real options, Alpha, Joni and Friends New England, Habitat for Humanity, Grow Nashua and others.
- Develop new partnership opportunities as the Spirit and Crossway leadership directs.
- Spread the gospel through these and other partnerships.
- Other staff and pastoral duties as called upon.
- This role has traditionally been on teaching team, but this is based on calling, giftedness, and experience, and is not a pre-requisite for the role.
- Maturity in your personal character and your faith in Christ.
- Previous pastoral experience.
- Ministry related degree.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and any additional relevant documents to [email protected].