CCO Campus Ministry Staff are employees of the Coalition for Christian Outreach, not the school(s) and church in which they partner/serve.
We partner with the local church or community organizations to serve students at colleges and universities near the partnering institution.
CCO staff call college students to serve Jesus Christ with their entire lives. We do this by:
- Sharing the Gospel with students and developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Serving together with the church and inviting students into the lives of local congregations.
- Giving students a vision for serving Jesus Christ in their studies, jobs, communities and families.
This is a part-time position (20 hours weekly). Some of the responsibilities of this position:
- Campus engagement – Plan and facilitate gatherings of students on campus throughout the week that include prayer, teaching, evangelism, leadership development, and applying Scripture to life in college and beyond.
- Church Integration – Connect students to discipleship opportunities and relationships within the church body.
- Leadership development – Disciple and mobilize leaders among students at LCCC and Avon UMC to live out their faith in service and evangelism.
- Education | Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Check out this video to hear more about the need for college campus ministry!
Questions about the position: email Tim Smith ([email protected])
CCO partnership positions use a shared funding model. Partnership institutions contribute a portion towards salary and total employment costs and CCO staff people are responsible to raise support for the remainder. This amount varies based on partnership and salary needs.
How To Apply
Want to learn more about the position, please view the job description.