Date: April 29, 2021
Position: Children’s Ministries Director
Full-Time, 40 Hours, Hourly
Reports to: Minister of Family Ministries
Apply Directly to: Gwen Reinauer – Director of Human Resources
REQUIRED: Cover Letter, Resume, and St. Andrew’s Employment Application to be submitted through https://www.sapres.org/about/job-openings.
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
The Children’s Ministries Director is responsible for inviting, nurturing, and empowering children from birth through elementary school and their families into growing relationships with Jesus and the church community. The Children’s Ministry Director will champion ministry events for the Kids at St. Andrew’s. This includes Three Weekend Services, Wednesday Night Mid-Week Fun, and Special Events. This person will have freedom to be creative and be part of a team that loves kids and families.
- Relational Children’s Ministry: Plan events, develop leaders, and facilitate discussion around how to lead children into closer relationships with Christ.
- Prepping for weekly services: Create and deliver messages for weekly programming and plan services as it relates to our various ministries
- Leading teams and volunteers, equipping people for ministry, and pouring into their lives
- Providing warm, welcoming, and fun environments for children and their families
- Being part of a design team that develops themes in the “large group” gatherings on a weekly basis
- Attending weekly Children’s Ministry team meeting and other All Staff meetings
- Be a Member of St. Andrew’s as evidence through participation within the body of believers.
- Strong personal faith in the triune God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Joyful faith in being responsible for numerous programs, which require God’s help and direction.
- The ability to develop student and adult leaders in a systemic pathway of discipleship.
- Applicants must be a team-player with a strong desire to work across ministries for the purpose of living into intergenerational ministry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some biblical education/training from an accredited school.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Children’s Ministries and/or Camps
- Digital communication skills preferred (Video Editing, Graphic Design, Photo Editing)
How To Apply
Apply Directly Here: https://sapres.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=44