The Children’s Ministry Director will serve as the point person to oversee all of the Children’s Ministries (Infant-Grade 5) at North River Community Church. This will be accomplished by providing strategic, tactical and spiritual leadership through a healthy balance of championing ministry vision and goals, building and leading through teams, as well as hands-on leadership.
- Maintain spiritual vitality through regular discipleship disciplines, including regularly attending a Sunday morning worship service.
- Provide overall vision and leadership to children and families that encourages fun, spiritual growth and integration into the church.
- Lead and manage Kidzone through intentional recruitment, training and development of volunteers, curriculum oversight and general administration.
- Build and coach volunteer teams that help foster relationships with children and families, as well as ensuring weekly program execution.
- Foster an invitational culture that inspires families to reach those who are not yet connected to the church.
- Build the value of life-long service to others through local outreach opportunities with families.
- Partner with parents in strategic ways that encourages them and equips them to provide spiritual guidance and direction for their kids.
- Work with the rest of the staff to be a learner of the next generation, and help to identify adaptive changes that will help North River to continue to reach the next generation.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send a Cover Letter and Resume to Executive Pastor, Todd Szymczak ([email protected])