Main functional responsibilities:
- To plan and execute regular children’s ministry gatherings (Sunday worship, Sunday school, Friday evening programs etc.);
- To plan and coordinate annual large-scale events (VBS, Harvest Festival etc.);
- To coordinate children’s involvement with church-wide activities (Easter, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.);
- To recruit, coordinate, and schedule volunteers as needed across children’s programs.
- Must be a native English speaker;
- 2+ years of Children’s ministry experience;
- 1-3 years of Children’s ministry director is preferable;
- Speaking Chinese is a plus.
How To Apply
If interested, please send your Resume, Testimony of Personal Salvation, and Calling to Children Ministry to [email protected].