Join a supportive community of fellow InFaith field staffers leading a vibrant network of Kids for Christ clubs in underserved locations all around the Dallas area. The opportunity involves working as part of a team conducting numerous clubs in the area. There is also room to develop similar groups for teens, men, and women as the Lord leads. Finally, opportunities exist for community development initiatives. This position requires raising full support, though some support may be available to get the candidate started.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and lead Kids for Christ clubs.
- Provide leadership for youth center activities and programs.
- Work as part of a ministry team.
- Serve in an urban area.
- May include outreach to teens, men, and women.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness.
- A love and desire to work with children a must.
- Experience working with children’s ministry.
- Commitment to the community and following where God leads.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Desire and ability to mentor students.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With field staff serving all across the country, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.