Cara Jones Counseling, PLLC is an expanding Christian private practice located in Mebane, NC. Serving generally high functioning adults, the practice seeks a part- or full time contractor therapist with experience and specialty in any of the following areas: children, adolescents, adults, couples, blended families, or trauma. This position offers great flexibility of hours; some evening and/or weekend is a must.
We serve clients of all faith backgrounds.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provide expert care to each client showing compassion in all encounters.
- Respond to all potential and existing clients promptly; conduct complimentary 20 minute phone consultations to determine client needs.
- Conduct thorough intake assessment, develop and update treatment plans.
- Document case sessions and other communications promptly in the EMR system.
- Meet all documentation and coding requirements for insurance filing.
- Maintain professional conduct within the community and on social media.
- Maintain ethical standards defined by the American Counseling Association and the American Association of Christian Counselors.
- Maintain licensing in good standing
- Masters degree and licensing level of LCMHC, LMFT, or LCSW in North Carolina. License in good standing.
- Experience offering integrated Christian counseling in alignment with organization values.
- Experience in private practice and insurance benefits/ billing preferred but not required.
- Existing credentialing with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina preferred but not required. Must seek same.
Job Type: Contract
How To Apply
Email interest and resume to [email protected].