Conditions of employment:
$13,000-$14,000 Salaried position
Target 15 hours per week or as approved by Session
Primary Function: This position exists to support the work of the church and staff through the execution of operational and administrative needs.
- Oversight of calendar, facility use, event details, church-wide emails, graphic design, announcements, mailings & Multimedia Communications.
- Maintenance of some IT/ website/ systems.
- Church-wide admin:
- Maintain directory and membership roll, Operations Notes, Finance Support.
- Office administration (supplies, communal space organization and usage).
- Assist staff with administrative tasks for ministry and programs.
- Assist with Sunday morning worship service logistics.
- Special projects support.
- Participate in regular staff meetings.
- Regular Office Hours at the Church with some remote flexibility.
- Attend church-wide functions including Sunday worship services.
- Proven commitment to know and follow Jesus Christ inwardly and outwardly.
- Gifted in completing administrative tasks.
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person and able to creatively evaluate and improve upon systems and processes.
- Proficient with technology, websites and social media or willing and is able to learn new things quickly and adapt.
- Approachable and servant-hearted to support the staff.
- Bonus: Has an eye for good design.
Accountability: Supervised by the Director of Student Ministries and Church Operations and the Session of Valley Hope. Participates in annual evaluation.