The Northeast Presbytery of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church seeks to plant a church that is outreach-oriented and distinctively Reformed and Presbyterian in the Baltimore-D.C. Metro area. Other northeastern cities will be considered, depending on demographics, core group potential, and ministry connections.
We are seeking a winsome and godly man who has a demonstrable record in personal evangelism, skill in Christ-centered expository preaching, the ability to articulate the Reformed faith as summarized in the Westminster Confession and Catechisms, a commitment to reformed worship and, if married, a healthy family life and a wife who shares his commitment to church planting and hospitality.
What Do We Look For?
- A man who knows and proclaims God’s Word; effectively practices biblical imperatives; and has a vision for building the Kingdom of God.
- Desires to share his faith and make disciples; is able to shepherd God’s people; and serves to give God glory.
- Lives under the grace and mercy of God;, loves and nourishes his family; senses a calling to
develop a community of believers.
- In summary, a healthy planter to plant a healthy church!
Who is the ARPC?
- Reformed in theology and practice.
- Biblically grounded.
- Rooted in a 200-year history.
- Passionate for Christ and His Kingdom.
- Family-oriented and supportive.
- Shaped by the free offer of the gospel.
- Committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
How To Apply
Submit ministerial data form or resume, along with links to two recent sermons, to director of ONA: [email protected].