Date Posted: March 2, 2023
Hours Per Week: 12
Boston, MA, USA
Job Type: Ministry Director
Role Description – College Minister
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Category: Part Time
Purpose: To advance the Gospel by introducing students to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith as disciples.
Time Investment: Approximately 12 hours/ week
Compensation: $1000/ month
- Models a passion for Jesus, His church, and the advance of the gospel.
- Practices moral and financial integrity in the discharge of ministry.
- Has excellent people skills, is a natural connector.
- Affirms the Renewal Church Statement of Faith.
- Make my walk with Jesus my first priority in life-apart from him I cannot produce lasting fruit.
- Live an exemplary “God-first” lifestyle – the leaders watching me will see an obedient servant of Christ, growing in my love for God, for the church, and for the lost.
- Develop and lead a large group gathering and serve as primary speaker and facilitator.
- Develop a student leadership team to support the work of the ministry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other adults in the church who can support the ministry through prayer, leading Community Groups, and mentoring college students.
- On a regular basis, pursue and meet with students in their environments.
- Implement the Renewal Church Pathway for college students.
- Disciple two or three students early as a model for other leaders to implement.
- Attend weekly church services, weekly staff meetings, and regular 1-to-1’s.
How To Apply
To apply send your resume to [email protected]. In the email, include a short explanation of why you think you would be a good fit for this role.