Columbia University Campus Director
The New York City team of International Students Inc. (ISI) is actively searching to fill the missionary position of Columbia University Campus Director. This position is highly strategic for the cause of global missions and disciple-making because of the large numbers of students represented. Columbia has the third largest international student population in the United States, with approximately 15,000 students including those in their OPT year. We do not have an official relationship with Columbia University but we partner with some ministries on campus, and the door is open and the field is ripe for harvest.
Objective: To develop and coordinate a strategy to give every international student on one or more campuses the opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel, and to disciple them for future ministry.
- Oversee all branches of ISI ministry at assigned campus/es.
- Supervise and coach all staff and volunteers at your campus/es.
- Oversee the budgets of your staff.
- In partnership with others, mobilize workers for the harvest on your campus.
- Recruit additional team members.
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally.
- This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
*This is a full or part time fundraising position
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Valerie at [email protected].