The Community Pastor/Director is responsible for executing the disciple-making vision, creating a hospitable worship environment, and strengthening community within New City.
Community Group [CG] – Strengthen and grow our primary strategy for adult disciple-making.
- Strengthen unity through group structure, health, and multiplication.
- Assimilate people into CGs at strategic points of the year.
- Recruit, train, equip & encourage CG leaders.
- Bridge the gap between the current CG model and the future Discipleship Operating System.
Assimilation – Oversee and develop pathways for adults to connect and engage at New City.
- Connection Point; Next Step; CG connection & engagement; Lunch After Church; etc.
Hospitality – Leading, equipping, and empowering First Time Guest [FTG] volunteers in providing high impact first impressions in welcome and NextGen areas.
- Providing volunteer team with best practices and leading any hospitality staff.
- Ensure that signage in key areas are clear, current, and focused on FTG.
- Ensuring the FTG services team answers questions and provides clear answers on a consistent basis.
- Creating an environment and system that is conducive for plugging FTG people into ministry.
- Oversee Disciple-making ministries to strengthen a strategy for spiritual growth and development at all ages.
- Work across locations to develop and align Disciple-making process
How To Apply
Please visit the following link for the application, https://newcityus.bamboohr.com/jobs.