- Sees position as a ministry.
- Regularly attends a bible believing church and maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ability to plan & prepare lessons based on the provided curriculum.
- Ability to follow curriculum while also maintaining the ability to differentiate instruction for students of different academic levels.
- Ability to create a classroom culture that is an environment for both spiritual growth and learning.
- Must demonstrate classroom and student management skills.
- Must have the ability to partner with the families and build a rapport by communicating with parents/guardians keeping them updated and engaged on the happenings in the classroom, the instructional program, and their individual child.
- Required – degree in education or related field.
- Preferred (but not necessary) for the teacher to have 3 or more years of classroom teaching experience.
- Compensation based on experience & qualifications.
How To Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter & references to [email protected].