- Provide vision and direction of the congregation in accordance with Senior Pastor’s vision and direction of the whole church.
- Provide shepherding and equipping for congregational leaders.
- Lead congregational leaders in developing and executing strategic action-plans to inspire and mobilize the whole congregation, which presently has 80 people, to participate in the shared vision and mission of FECSGV and FECA.
- Adhere to the Bylaws, policies and procedures of the Church as set by the Board of Elders.
- Responsible for the promotion and advancement of the spiritual welfare of the congregation.
- Serve as a member of the Board of Elders.
- Responsible for all other matters delegated to him/her from time to time by the Senior Pastor.
How To Apply
Please see additional detail and application form here: https://sgvconnections.com/post/pastoral-position.