To establish and maintain confidential caring relationships with owners, employees and their families and, with permission, share the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ in a non- threatening manner.
- Develop caring relationships with assigned employees.
- Care for owners of assigned businesses.
- Demonstrate the best practices of CCA Chaplaincy.
- Contribute to Ministry growth and development.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintain and adhere to the CCA Training Manual.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to assigned employees and owners.
- Throughout CCA, promote the importance of consistent evangelism including the responsible sharing of the gospel and leading the lost to a salvation experience.
- Strive to build and maintain clear two-way communication and trust throughout CCA and with companies served.
- Help grow CCA through the support of qualified lead generation and development support.
- Display and promote a team player attitude with fellow chaplains and managers.
- Comply with requests and direction from a senior CCA leader.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of full time secular workplace experience. A business degree can reduce this requirement. (Church work time does not count as workplace experience.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies from an accredited college or university, Master of Divinity (preferred).
- Required technology skills include ability to use a computer and software (such as Word & Excel), Internet, and cell phone.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Denominational Ordination (optional)
- Appropriate State Driver’s License
How To Apply
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply through our careers site, https://chaplain.org/.