Teen Challenge Adventure Ranch is celebrating 50 years of helping teens find freedom from life controlling problems. TCAR is a Christ centered ministry located in rural Morrow Arkansas.
Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a comprehensive and effective fund raising and public relations/marketing strategy to support overall ministry objectives.
- Researching and identifying funding opportunities/prospects including foundations, corporations, and individuals. Implementing plans to develop relationships and secure funding.
- Working with executive director to establish development plan and goals.
- Reaching or exceeding annual fundraising goals
- Overseeing all administrative functions related to development, including data entry and data management, letter generation, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive donor relationships. Expand donor recognition and appreciation program.
- Working with board members, volunteers, and committees (including development committee and event committees).
- Event planning and coordinating (i.e., Golf Tournaments, Banquets, and other fundraisers).
- Employee Recruitment—assist HR manager with marketing and recruitment of interns, employees, and volunteers.
- Other – At times, staff members may be called upon to serve in areas not necessarily outlined in their formal job description.
- It is expected for this position to perform at least 40 hours of job-related duties per week.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Passionate about Christian ministry and the mission of Teen Challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Fundraising or sales/marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ministry mind-set and Christian character.
- Pay is highly dependent on education and experience.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Major medical insurance.
- Option for Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
- Free telehealth and tele-mental health.
- Dental, vision, and life insurance available.
- Up to 3% matching retirement.
- Optional Health savings account with employer contribution.
- Paid time off for vacation and personal time.
- Professional development assistance.
- Tuition reimbursement program for approved continued education.
- Employee assistance program.