The Director of Community Life will help successfully coordinate and administer Gospel-centered ministries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop practical ways to carry out and communicate the vision for the community life of the church set by elders/senior pastor.
- Be a clear point person for community life in the congregation.
- Assist in the oversight and coordination of adult discipleship/leadership programs.
- Organize, oversee, and recruit teams for church events/committees (ie: Fall Feast, Baptisms/Picnics, conferences, retreats, etc.).
- Assimilate new people – helping them find places to plug in and belong; point person to connect with deacons and elders to help new people connect.
- Come alongside and provide support to ministry residents in their areas of service.
- Build and maintain relationships within the larger community to facilitate service and support for needs in the Upper Valley.
- Assist in the coordination and oversight of discipleship/leadership programs.
- 20hrs/week with 3–6-month reevaluation for possible increase of hours.
- Reports to the executive pastor under the direction and leadership of the senior pastor and elder board.