Harvest USA is a community of people who are passionate about the gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that it is good news for those struggling with sexual sin. We are dedicated to helping men, women, and families impacted by sexual sin and to providing resources that equip churches to be places of hope and healing for sexual strugglers.
We are seeking a full-time Director of Partnerships and Stewardship to join our development team. The Director of Ministry Partnerships and Stewardship oversees all of Harvest USA’s development efforts.
- Create and Implement a Development Plan for the Organization.
- In collaboration with the Founder, create a Development Plan for the organization that includes goals and objectives.
- In collaboration with the Founder and Development team, oversee the implementation of the Development Plan.
- Oversee Communication with Current, Potential, and Lapsed Donors/Churches.
- Donor Cultivation
- Communicates with new and lapsed donors/churches.
- Makes 10-15 personal visits per month and cultivates relationships with potential donors/churches.
- Develops and implements a communication plan for donors and churches.
- Identifies and researches potential donors and supporting churches and develops a strategy for cultivation.
- Manage the creation, production, mailing, and assessment of Harvest USA appeal letters in both print and digital format.
- Donor Cultivation
- Development Resource Creation and Events.
- Manage the creation and production of development pieces (both print and electronic formats), including the management of related professional services such as printing or graphic design services.
- Create, maintain, and optimize content on Development pages of HUSA website.
- Assist in the planning and execution of development events.
- Represents Harvest USA at various public events when appropriate or needed.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee all aspects of video Development communications, including writing scripts and coordination with filming/editing staff.
- Lead Harvest USA’s Development Team and its Efforts.
- Maintain and manage the development communications calendar.
- Report on current development projects and challenges at monthly all staff meetings.
- Create and distribute weekly development meeting agendas and facilitate development meeting discussions in collaboration with Founder.
- Manage and Report on Development Data and Metrics.
- Capture data relevant to Development performance and trends over current period and report to Development Team and Board of Directors.
- Compile comparison data and analyze.
- Maintain a dashboard of key metrics that gauge Development effectiveness.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the gospel.
- Agreement with and enthusiastic support of Harvest USA’s purpose, mission, and doctrinal commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage, support, and communicate effectively.
- Organized, efficient, relational, team-player.
- Ability to travel overnight (approximately 25-35%).
- Demonstrated ability to write (newsletters, donor correspondence, appeal letters, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 5-10 years fundraising experience preferred.
How To Apply
Please click here for more information and to apply.