Full-time NextGen Director | Centerville Presbyterian Church | Fremont, CA
- Are you an innovative leader, energized by reimagining ministry?
- Do you love connecting with kids, students, and their families?
- Do you thrive leading and empowering volunteer teams?
- Do you have a heart to connect with the community, taking Jesus outside the walls of the church?
- Are you missionally oriented, comfortable and energized when connecting with a wide array of cultures?
If this resonates, we invite you to consider applying to become the NextGen Director at Centerville Presbyterian Church in Fremont, California. The church, aligned with the Evangelical Presbyterian Denomination, has a rich history of tangibly expressing Jesus’ love to the community, while inviting people to experience transformation and authentic community through the church.
As the NextGen director you’ll be responsible for building a dynamic discipleship environment for children, students, and their families. You’ll have the opportunity to build strong systems while innovating creative solutions to reach families in our post-pandemic world. You’ll be encouraged to build relationships outside the walls of the church and to create experiences for families to do likewise. See the full job description here.
We’re looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of demonstrated success in leading a ministry, and who are aligned with the EPC theologically. The salary is $80,000 per year with full benefits. This is helpful given the cost of living in the Bay area. Interested? Please send resumes and inquiries to Melinda Kinsman: [email protected]
How To Apply
Email [email protected]