Title & Status: Director of Worship Ministry – Full Time
Areas of Responsibility: Worship Ministry
We are committed to meeting people where they are and moving them to where God wants them to be.
We are currently seeking a Worship Director to provide leadership to all of our Worship Arts Ministries. This position will be responsible for overseeing our Sunday morning worship ministry with the goal of seeing our church family engaged in worship; being involved in special church-wide events (i.e. Christmas Eve, Kidz Camp, etc.); and providing support and direction for worship ministries of satellite campuses. This individual will oversee a team of volunteers in the worship ministry. We are a multi-campus ministry of 1000+ weekly attendees across all campuses.
Ethos @ E-Free
- All in Attitude – Doing whatever it takes for the whole of the church.
- Fun – Chose to have fun and exude joy in all that we do.
- Positive Intentions – Lead with positive words, thoughts and motives.
- Bringing our Best – Giving full energy to improving effectiveness in ministry.
- Committed to Prayer – Weaving prayer throughout planning and decision making.
- Knowing the Why – Being intentional, strategic and purposeful.
- Volunteer Driven – Empower, lead, and love in building teams.
- Relational – Be intentional about being with the people of E-Free Church.
- Relevant – For today’s culture, simple for people to be engaged.
- Communication – All channels, persistent, simple, to volunteers & attendees.
- Consistent – In all we do, consistency promotes trust & value.
- Authentic – Be real, do things for the right reason.
- Continue to develop our worship volunteers relationally, musically and spiritually.
- Give support to the worship leaders at satellite campuses.
- Plan and execute engaging worship times at all services and special events.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and Lead Producer in planning overall services.
- Attend church staff meetings & team building activities during and outside of regularly. scheduled work hours, be willing and excited to help with “all hands on deck” church-wide activities.
- Serve as a visible leader from the stage while also being accessible and approachable to our church family off the stage.
- Responsible for recruiting, equipping and developing new worship participants.
- Overseeing the annual worship arts budget following all policies of the church.
- Following all security and child-protection policies of the church.
- Cheerleader of the DNA of E-Free to all those in your sphere of influence.
- Increase the number of worship team participants through recruiting and training.
- Develop a strong Leadership pipeline of worship leaders.
- Assisting Children’s, Youth and Campus leaders through regular contact.
- Leadership, administration and relational gifts.
- Experience developing volunteer teams in a medium to large church setting.
- Vision for seeing all ages growing spiritually through engagement in worship.
- Flexible & open to change in a variety of situations.
- Ability to compromise, cooperate, and work well within the context of a team.
- Ability to align with philosophy, vision and direction of current church leadership.
- Willing to work outside of their primary responsibility when necessary.
- Clear testimony of trusting Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Mature and growing walk of faith.
- Solid knowledge of Scripture.
- Total agreement with E-Free Church Statement of Faith.
- Enthusiastic support of the purpose and vision of E-Free Church.
- Passion to see people connected to God through engaging worship.
- Exercises discernment and wise judgment.
- Humble heart – servant attitude, team player.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong musical ability.
- Experience leading worship in medium to large size church (preferred).
How To Apply
Email resume and a link to a video leading worship to [email protected].