Director of Youth Ministries
Ebenezer Presbyterian Church in Rock Hill, S.C., is seeking a full-time Director of Youth Ministries for our middle school and high school students. The candidate should be a man who is passionate about building relationships for the purpose of teaching, leading and shepherding the youth of Ebenezer. Duties include teaching, training, developing and/or overseeing curriculum as well as planning and implementing weekly meetings, special events and retreats.
- Evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ability to teach and lead students.
- Good relational/communication skills.
- Commitment to build/develop relationships with the youth, outside of Ebenezer events.
- Ability to teach biblically based on the inerrancy and infallibility of Scripture.
- Commitment to pray for the youth and their families.
- Ability to support parents in the Christian development of their children.
A congregation of the Associated Reformed Presbyterian Church, Ebenezer has been serving the Rock Hill (S.C.) community since 1785.
Our congregation is diverse in terms of ages with many families. We are especially blessed by a strong ministry to children and youth designed to deepen their biblical knowledge and love for Christ. In this way, we see our ministry as one of coming alongside parents and assisting them as they raise their children in the nurture and the instruction of the Lord.
Ebenezer offers opportunities for worship, fellowship, service, discipleship, and evangelism, as well as friendly people ready to shake your hand and welcome you. Our desire is to see people become disciples of Jesus, follow him, and grow to become disciple-makers themselves.
How To Apply
If interested, please email your resume and contact information to [email protected].