First Presbyterian Church (https://fpchouston.org/), a thriving ECO congregation in Houston, TX, is seeking a full-time Director/Pastor of Youth Ministry (ordained or non-ordained). Compelled by the love of Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, FPC creates an environment in which high school and middle school students belong like family, behold Jesus, and become disciples.
As part of the Next Generation Ministries team, the Youth Director/Pastor provides vision and leadership to the ministry to youth and their parents, including:
- Mentoring and coaching the four associate youth directors.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to recruit and train volunteers for the youth ministry.
- Casting a vision for the evangelism and discipleship of the youth in the church and community.
- Developing discipleship and outreach opportunities for parents of youth.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Strong relational and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to effectively lead staff and volunteer teams.
Interested candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree and experience working in a large, multi-staff youth ministry.
How To Apply
Resumes, along with a cover letter, can be sent to Laura Addis ([email protected]).