English Ministry Pastor
Date Posted: April 26, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40-50
Central Presbyterian Church of NY
Old Westbury, NY, USA
Job Type: Associate Pastor,English Ministry Pastor
Central Presbyterian Church of NY (CPCNY) is searching for a pastor to serve in the English Ministry. CPCNY is a Presbyterian church belonging to KAPC that pursues God-centered reformed theology and faith that started in 1980. CPCNY is located in Old Westbury, New York, with more than 100 EM members attending on Sundays.
Position: Full-time Pastor of English Ministry.
Salary: Commensurate with experience ($60-70k + health, retirement, housing allowance).
- A person who faithfully preaches the unchanging truth of God’s Word without compromising to social or political trends.
- A person who will train and equip lay leaders through discipleship and mentorship.
- A person who will lead Bible studies, prayer meetings, and other fellowship related activities.
- A person who has a Bible-centered pastoral vision and smooth social personal relationships.
- A person who can dedicate and share the mission and vision of CPCNY.
- A person who under the guidance of the Senior Pastor, work closely with other pastoral staff, elders and lay leaders of both KM and EM to promote unity in the Church.
- A minimum of 5+ years of full-time ministry experience strongly desired.
How To Apply
Required to Submit :
- Seminary (M.Div) Diploma.
- Certificate of Ordination.
- Resume and Cover Letter.
- Doctrine and Confession of Faith.
- Vision Statement and Vision Plan for English Ministry.
- Two Letters of Recommendation and List of Other References.
- Two Video/Audio Sermons.
How to submit: via email to jkim.[email protected]