English Track Next Generation Director
Date Posted: April 19, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
Chinese Christian Church and Center
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Job Type: Mandarin/Cantonese/Korean/Spanish/Portuguese, etc. Ministry Pastor,Ministry Director
Provide leadership and care to English-speaking children and youth.
- Develop or source curricular materials for children and youth ministries.
- Lead children and youth programs at our Vine Campus that incorporate fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, and mission opportunities, and communicate with parents.
- Oversee children ministry and establish the youth group at our NE church plant, in conjunction with Cantonese Speaking Ministry (CSM) pastors.
- Reach out to unchurched youths in the community including PUMP summer camp, by engaging them with the gospel, and involving them in the life and work of the church.
- Develop discipleship relationships with youth.
- Provide pastoral care and counseling to children, youth, and their parents (where appropriate).
- Recruit, train, and support teachers and helpers in the children and youth ministries.
- Participate in regular meetings with the English Speaking Ministry Team (ESMT).
- Strategize with the Ministerial Staff (MS) Team and other church leaders on how to engage children and youth.
- Willingness to work with other pastors, Center Director, leaders and leadership teams (including those from other language speaking ministries) of the church and a commitment to the Center community outreach ministries.
- Attend MS weekly prayer meetings and MS team meetings, Council meetings, church wide activities and meetings that require the presence of MS.
Qualifications and Experience
- An individual who has a genuine, biblically based conversion experience and assurance of salvation, and a calling to serve the Lord in a full-time capacity.
- Mature and godly character and willing to subscribe to CCC&C’s statement of faith.
- Master’s degree from a recognized evangelical seminary, or Bible college.
- Previous experience with children and/or youth required.
- Have a fervent heart to serve the Lord and congregations and lead non-believers to Christ.
- If married, have a spouse and family supportive of the ministry.
- Conversant in Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be a plus.
How To Apply
Please send resume to [email protected]. Any questions please refer them to Rev Wayne Lee at [email protected].