Executive Director Search
ANEW Place is seeking a dynamic and experienced leader to advance the mission and vision of ANEW Place in its work with our neighbors experiencing homelessness in the Greater Burlington area.
ANEW Place is a faith-based homeless services agency equipping adults in the Greater Burlington VT area experiencing homelessness with the tools for lifelong change. With three distinct facilities, ANEW Place works with individuals through various steps towards independent living.
The Executive Director’s primary responsibilities include oversight of the daily operation of the organization and its facilities, management of the annual operating budget, and leading a dedicated staff. The Executive Director works in partnership with a committed Board of Directors to develop the organization’s strategic direction.
This position encompasses operational management and program oversight, community relations and advocacy, human resources management, fiscal management, strategic planning, and fundraising. The Executive Director will ensure the financial strength of the organization, position the organization for appropriate growth, and seek opportunities to strengthen impact.
- Multiple years of progressive, professional leadership experience.
- Nonprofit experience is highly desirable.
- Compassion for low-income individuals and excellent understanding of issues pertaining to those affected by poverty and homelessness.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and analytical skills.
- Proven skills in fiscal management, strategic planning, and program development.
- Strong conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing needs.
- Passion for the mission of ANEW Place and affinity for working for a faith-based nonprofit.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information visit https://www.anewplacevt.org/employment
How To Apply
To apply please send cover letter and resume to the Search Committee at [email protected]