Full job description
ANEW Place is seeking a dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to advance the mission and vision of ANEW Place in its work with our neighbors experiencing homelessness in the Greater Burlington area. ANEW Place is a faith-based homeless services agency equipping adults in the Greater Burlington area experiencing homelessness with the tools for lifelong change.
The Executive Director’s primary responsibilities include oversight of the daily operation of the organization, management of the annual operating budget, and leading a dedicated staff. The Executive Director works in partnership with a committed Board of Directors to develop the organization’s strategic direction. This position encompasses operational management and program oversight, community relations and advocacy, human resources management, fiscal management, strategic planning, and fundraising. The Executive Director will ensure the financial strength of the organization, position the organization for appropriate growth, and seek opportunities to strengthen impact.
- Multiple years of progressive, professional leadership experience.
- Nonprofit experience is highly desirable.
- Compassion for low-income individuals and excellent understanding of issues pertaining to those affected by poverty & homelessness.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and analytical skills.
- Proven skills in program and fiscal management, strategic planning, program development, and fundraising.
- Strong conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing needs.
- Passion for the mission of ANEW Place and affinity for working for a faith-based nonprofit.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
For more information visit anewplacevt.org/employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations.
How To Apply
To apply please send cover letter and resume to the Search Committee at [email protected].