Executive Director of Connection Ministries
Date Posted: May 12, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Job Type: faith-based,Non-Profit/Parachurch/Missions
The Board of Directors of Connection Ministries is searching for a new leader for its ministry in Central Indiana. The candidate selected would replace Don Boden as the Executive Director. Don has led Connection Ministries, originally known as Lutheran Disability Ministries, since 1994.
Successful Candidates will be gifted to
- Lead the ministry and secure the necessary funding to carry out the vision and mission.
- Work closely with the board of directors on all governance, financial, and ministry activities.
- Establish a fundraising strategy and lead the effort to provide the necessary financial resources to advance the mission.
- Provide spiritual guidance, leadership, vision, and direction for the ministry.
- Develop strategic plans that advance the mission by establishing new congregational ministries to include Bible studies, respite, and Summer Friendship Gatherings.
- Offer leadership, guidance, and support for the Connection Ministries’ staff that empowers them to effectively carry out their ministries.
- Strengthen existing congregational ministries.
- Encourage new and existing volunteers, through evaluation, consulting, and training.
- Develop strong relationships with a sense of Christian community with people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, volunteers, and donors.
- Oversee staff and volunteers to manage the administrative roles that include processing financial transactions, participant registrations and criminal background screens for CM programs.
- Bring direction to the ministries’ communication, social media and website strategy.
More information available at https://connection-ministries.org/search-for-a-leader/
How To Apply
Send resumes to [email protected].