Trinity Covenant Church in Manchester, CT is looking for a Family Pastor to join our team!
This role will have the opportunity to impact the next generation by investing in the lives of children, youth, and their families.
Trinity Covenant Church is seeking a passionate, gifted, and experienced minister to serve as Family Pastor. This person will oversee children’s and youth ministries to help shape disciples of Jesus today and into the future. This person will also serve as an associate to the Pastor.
- Champion the next generation of our church by effectively ministering to our families with a focus on families with children in eighth grade and younger.
- Work with children volunteers and the youth ministry team to develop an effective strategy to intentionally grow younger as a congregation as we effectively disciple our families and children and engage with our community to invite them to journey in discovering Jesus and His gospel.
- Develop, implement, and lead our teaching ministry for our children on our Sunday mornings, including Sunday school and Confirmation classes (grades 7-8).
- Organize and participate in summer and winter retreats, summer vacation bible school, and various community projects for children and families.
- Minister in the broader congregational life and ministry of Trinity Covenant Church in fellowship, discipleship, and shepherding under the guidance of our Senior Pastor, which includes being involved in Sunday Worship services, including preaching and other pastoral responsibilities as the opportunity arises.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A committed Christian who seeks to actively grow in their faith and help others to do likewise.
- A person of high character who is a team player.
- Has the heart of a teacher and a willingness to help others know, love, and follow Jesus.
- An emotionally healthy person.
- Communicates well in person and through digital platforms.
- A lifelong learner who seeks to improve and develop their capacity for ministry.
- A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
How To Apply
To apply or learn more, please check out the job posting on the Slingshot Group’s website.
All applicants must apply through the Slingshot Group. Please do not contact the church directly.
We’re praying for you and look forward to meeting you soon!