Female Ministry Leader to Young Adult Women
Date Posted: May 17, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
Park Cities Presbyterian Church
Dallas, TX, USA
Job Type: Other Professional Ministry Positions,Women's Ministry
- Provide ministry coordination and lead female young adults (ages 22-35) with an emphasis devoted to the shepherding, discipleship, and connecting of young women while helping implement strategy, direction, and set objectives in partnership with the Director of Community Formation & Young Adults.
- Provide ministry leadership, recruit, and train lay leaders; develop and articulate vision for the Young Adult Ministry with and under the direction of the Director of Community Formation & Young Adults.
- Meet with young adult women, help them connect to the body, and care for those going through challenging situations.
- Provide linkage to PCPC Women’s Ministry, build relational equity, and work with the Senior Director of Women’s Ministry to create opportunities for partnership, integration, and mentorship for young women.
- Provide leadership for Young Women’s Bible Study on Wednesday nights.
- Work with PCPC Missions Team to coordinate and facilitate mission opportunities for young adults. Support Young Adult Ministry with administration, coordination, and organizational skills.
- Oversee and manage all social accounts. Coordinate and execute social gatherings. College degree required. Must take initiative, be a strategic thinker, and possess a servant’s heart and calling to work with women.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a good manager of resources, and able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ministry experience as a church employee, resident, or volunteer is preferred.
- Seminary preferred, but not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Sunday morning attendance is required, as is PCPC membership.
This is a regular full-time (40 hours a week) exempt position (not eligible for overtime).
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. The job description will also be available on our PCPC website at https://careers.pcpc.org. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].