Position Summary, and about you:
You have experience with bookkeeping for organizations and financial management software. You know how to get things done efficiently. If there’s a problem, you like to investigate the source and solve it. You are known as “the responsible one” amongst your friends. You pay attention to details and are known for being well organized. You communicate well with a team. You value setting others up to succeed. You do not get easily overwhelmed and you enjoy following through.
If this is you, we welcome you to apply for the Financial Manager role at Trinity Evangelical Church. The Financial Manager will work with the staff team at Trinity to make sure our finances are in line with our budget and goals. This position currently includes tasks that an administrator and bookkeeper may do on a weekly basis.
Overview of role:
The Financial Manager is responsible to manage and communicate about the financial aspects of Trinity.
- Utilizing a financial software system to pay bills, reconcile bank accounts and keep track of all donations.
- Keep meticulous records of donations and event payments to report to the lead pastor, treasurer and various ministry leaders.
- Send reports to ministry leaders showing expenses, income and holding others accountable to ourbudget.
- Develop annual budget alongside staff and elders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and strategic thinker.
- Experience with bookkeeping for an organization.
- Strong ability to relate to people from multiple generations.
- Models the standards of Christian leaders in the Bible, including personal and professional integrity.
- This role requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- The Financial Manager sees the giving data from our church, and he or she must be trustworthy with that information.
- We currently use Aplos Accounting Software.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Pastor Kirk Patterson at [email protected].