Date Posted: April 6, 2023
Hours Per Week: 30/40
Campton Congregational Church
Campton, NH, USA
Job Type: Lead/Head/Senior Pastor,Solo Pastor
Requirements of Job:
- Effectively communicate with the congregation
- Manage and plan events, namely Sunday services, church events, and community outreach programs.
- Assist in all church services and ceremonies, primarily weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Provide counsel for members of the church, in both groups and personally.
- Attend, participate and help to coordinate inter-church programs, especially fellowships and missions.
- Be available for questions or prayer.
- Greet and welcome Sunday churchgoers.
- Lead Bible study.
- Create an inviting and welcoming environment for the congregation and all other church programs, namely the Sunday service, bible study, and community outreach programs.
- Create a vision for the ministry.
- Work to encourage a positive relationship with the community and facilitate church growth.
- Visit the sick and hospitalized.
- Can effectively communicate with the congregation.
- Can engage and compellingly interact with the congregation.
- Engages in a people-centered approach in all regards of the church.
- Bolsters a kindness and warmth to the congregation.
- Is attentive and respectful.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Is dedicated and mindful of the congregation.
- Is sympathetic and empathetic.
- Has an eagerness to learn and expound on the teachings of God.
- Has a spiritually balanced life with regards to family, prayer, and the church.
- Possess a devout relationship with God.
- Is always punctual and organized.
- Possess a passion for the youth.
- Demonstrates a mature understanding of the Bible.
- Has strong leadership skills.
- Possess a firm ability to work within a group setting.
- Is self-aware of his/her abilities or limitations.
- Is capable of displaying his/her vulnerabilities, such as being able to welcome positively and receive criticisms.
- Constantly works to improve themselves.
- Is humble, loyal, honest, and understanding.
- Deals effectively with conflict.
- Able to maintain a positive personal outlook.
- Seeks opportunity to bolster personal growth.
- Is results orientated.
- Possess strong project management skills
- Has the ability to execute plans independently and when in a group setting.
- Has values that align with the core principles of the church.
- Passionately embodies and displays the teachings of the bible.
- Accepts the Bible in its entirety as the true word of God.
- Is fully ordained or willing to pursue full ordination.
- A Degree in theology/education/youth or a related field, preferably from a Christian college/university.
- 3-5 years ministry experience as a youth or Associate pastor.
- Avid technical know-how to facilitate avenues of the church’s social media.
- Computer literate to utilize tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Package and Remuneration
- Full-time position
- Expected to work 30-40 hours per week.
- Paid leave for 3 weeks and 2 Sundays (negotiable).
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Must be able to work on Sundays for the Sunday morning sermon.
How To Apply
Please submit application request and resume to [email protected].