- Preach and teach the Word of God in an understandable manner for growth in theological matters, renewal of the mind and spirit, and provide application to life.
- Work with the church leadership to provide spiritual oversight of the church’s ministry.
- Work with the church leadership to prayerfully grow and develop strategic goals to support the mission and vision of the church.
- Pastor the body with sincere relationships throughout the congregation and with leadership.
- Oversee the pastoral care needs of the congregation as necessary through; hospital visitation, nursing home visits, home visits, counseling, weddings and funerals.
- Delegate leadership responsibilities among existing leadership as needed to execute goals and objectives pertaining to the mission and vision of the church.
- Work with the church leadership to equip the congregation to carry out the work of ministry to which the church is called.
- Work within the community and denomination to network with other ministers and community related ministries.
This can be a Full-time or Bi-vocational position.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter telling about yourself, sharing your statement of faith and philosophy of ministry. Please include your resume with three references.
Tabernacle AC Church
Attention: Pastor Search Committee
PO Box 596
Lenoir, NC 28645