All Saints Anglican Church is seeking an orthodox Anglican Rector to lead an established and prayer-driven congregation into the next chapter of its history of serving God and the people of the tri-county area north of Pittsburgh.
We are seeking a servant leader who is committed to personal and corporate prayer, the study and practical application of God’s Word in Holy Scripture, Christ-centered corporate worship, and who operates under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Applicants for this position must:
- possess a profound, enduring, infectious, and inspirational love of God.
- exhibit a lively, deep, and growing faith in Jesus Christ demonstrated in daily life, relationships, and personal spiritual growth.
- maintain a passion for the presence, teachings, and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- affirm and uphold the authority of the Bible as the rule of our lives and the inerrant, infallible Word of God.
- dedicate self to continued spiritual and educational growth.
- acknowledge when pastoral support is needed for him/herself.
- show concern and commitment for sustained diverse community outreach in service of the neediest in our community, and especially the infirm of the congregation
- a strong desire to inspire the congregation to grow in their love of Jesus Christ.
- lead our keystone areas of worship, prayer, mission (evangelism, community outreach, charity, and missionary support), discipleship, and fellowship with knowledge and energy.
- teach and preach the truths of the Bible in a way that enables others to understand them and motivates people to apply them in their daily lives.
- successfully plan and execute worship/activities and demonstrate flexibility when circumstances dictate.
- embrace and commit to execute, refine, and expand the tenets and actions of our adult and children’s worship, prayer, mission, discipleship, and fellowship.
- develop and support disciples able to disciple others.
- nourish and encourage servant-leadership through the acknowledgement, recruitment, and training of the congregation members using their various gifts.
- display passion and range of skills for congregational growth and development.
- wisely administer the business of All Saints by willingly and skillfully calling on appropriate members of the Body to assist and provide feedback.
- communicate clearly, collaborate effectively, and coordinate efficiently.
- be a citizen of the United States or have residency status that makes them eligible for employment in this position.
How To Apply
Potential applicants should send an email of interest to [email protected] to receive further information and application guidelines.