Founded in 1855, we are a growing church in the vibrant and dynamic area of Northwest Arkansas, providing an opportunity to minister in a Christian university town with all its benefits.
The First Presbyterian Church of Siloam Springs is a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC). Our mission is to glorify God by participating with Him in the transformation of our lives, the community of believers, and the world.
Our ideal candidate will have a heart for our community along with the requisite calling, capacity, and skills to lead a resilient and committed body of believers.
The pastoral candidate will assume the lead position guiding and implementing God’s vision for the life of FPCSS.
- Possess experience and sound theological training, demonstrate strong preaching and teaching gifts, provide sound scriptural application, and be committed to both individual and congregational transformation based on the Word of God.
- Be a confident, humble, and compassionate leader, who recruits, trains, motivates and manages others to develop and extend their talents and abilities to serve both inside and outside the church.
- Connect and interact well with all generations within the congregation, and with other groups and churches within the Siloam Springs area.
- We are looking for someone with a “heart for the community,” who demonstrates this in all interactions and relationships.
- FPC exists in a racially and ethnically diverse area and we want this to be reflected in our community of believers.
- Focus on connecting well with and being able to manage and lead staff, volunteers, programs, and finances and continue to create a compelling vision for the ongoing development of FPC and our members.
- Care for loved ones, develop healthy relationships within the church and connect comfortably with neighbors.
- In these ways demonstrate the truth of the gospel and reality of the call to ministry.
- Worship & Celebration of Sacraments.
- Education & Nurturing.
- Pastoral Care; Administrative & Jurisdictional.
- Denomination & Presbytery Engagement.
- Community & Outreach Commitment.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].