International Church Openings. Ever thought about taking your gifts abroad? Church planting, joining an existing church staff, or helping with the greater vision of a growing movement of international churches are all opportunities waiting for your potential.
The International Christian Community – Eurasia (ICC-E) would love to talk with you. The ICC-E is looking to grow to 100 English-speaking international churches in the principal cities of Europe by 2030. Come join the team dedicated to reaching the nations in our generation.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- An ever-growing desire for Christ
- Enjoyment of and ability to embrace cultural distinctions
- Strong biblical and theological literacy
- Able to teach
- Dedicated to making disciples/leaders
- Outgoing, sociable personality
- English fluency
- Pastoral experience or willingness to learn under others
- The minimum education required is dependent on position desired
- Agreement with ICC-E Statement of Faith (icceurasia.org)
- Support based
How To Apply
If interested in learning more, please email Greg Whitus at [email protected].